To handle new bandwidth requirements, networks will be designed and built with the performance to handle interactive multimedia for many simultaneous users. The wireless networking solutions currently provide the highest performance, most services-rich, and most scalable platform for business communications today.
Greater Speed, Throughput, and Interference Detection
The 802.11n standard provides the bandwidth and reliability to support interactive multimedia applications. also has true enterprise-class RF technology designed to increase 802.11n standard performance and deliver many other benefits.
- In competitive tests, access points delivered Wi-Fi up to 169 percent faster in the 2.4-GHz spectrum and 64 percent in the 5-GHz spectrum
- Cisco ClientLink increased average throughput by integrating real beam forming for any client
- CleanAir technology yielded 100 percent accuracy in identifying interference sources, compared with 25 percent accuracy from the nearest competitor, Miercom testing shows
Rich Wireless Services
Wireless networking solutions can enable venue owners and retailers to monetize their WLANs by engaging customers through mobility with the Connected Mobile Experiences solution. The solution offers the ability to:
- Deliver the content your customers want based on their opt-in attributes, location, dwell time, and number of visits
- Transition Wi-Fi from an IT cost center to a business innovator and revenue enabler
- Increase customer intimacy by offering personalized relevant content
- Generate new revenue through third-party targeted mobile advertising
- Increase venue effectiveness by using traffic flows to better position products or services, adjust floor layouts, and staff service locations according to traffic and time of day
Wired and Wireless Lifecycle and Assurance Management
Infrastructure provides unified access lifecycle management, client awareness, and application visibility to meet today’s business demands and make bring your own device (BYOD) a reality.