Businesses today want their networks to support all forms of media, as well as new wireless and wired devices.
To solve these challenges, networks must contain intelligence, and integrate advanced applications into an adaptable, pervasive, and collaborative system. This approach provides:
- Enhanced productivity through increased video-based collaboration and rich-media services, and optimized application delivery
- Integrated security, where the network becomes the point of control for preventing and responding to security threats
- Mobility that enables workforce to accelerate decision making and collaborate in real time regardless of location
Improve Processes Through a Systems Approach
A systems approach combines packaging with intelligent applications within and between services.
It weaves voice, security, routing, and application services together, so that processes become more automated and intelligent.
The results include:
- Pervasive security in the network and applications
- Higher quality of service (QoS) for data, voice, and video traffic
- Increased time to productivity
- Better use of network resources
This approach begins with a single, resilient platform created by routers.
They give organizations of all sizes fast, secure access to today’s mission-critical applications, as well as a foundation for growth.
- An integrated systems approach to embedded services that speeds application deployment and reduces costs and complexity
- Embedded security and voice services in a single routing system
- The industry’s first portfolio engineered for secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, and video services
- Unparalleled services performance and investment protection